About Me

My photo
Bespectacled with a body so thin A face that hides a sardonic grin!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Out Of Hibernation

I have been dormant for a while. Last day my friend asked me “Looks like you have stopped blogging”. I gave the usual exculpation of “having no time”. He reminded me of my golden statement “There is time for everything, all you need to do is to manage it well”. My response – sheepish and speechless.

Anyway, the updates from my side:-

- Have been blogging in the social blog co-authored by Ashutosh and Anushree. It’s more of serious blog with plenty of matters and hardly any dope. Do have a look.

- I had travelled home for Vishu (Kerala’s New Year). Didn’t receive much Kainettam this time, my wish to become Richie Rich on Vishu foiled and fizzled out.

- Awards always eluded me, but how long they could resist? Recently received an award for being a Star performer for the last quarter. Hard work always pays off in the end.

Signing off with some photos of Vishu to view and revel :-)












Also, do update me about what you have been upto.

1 comment:

Divya Venugopal said...

Dormant = Inactive or Lazy?