About Me

My photo
Bespectacled with a body so thin A face that hides a sardonic grin!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm Back!

Well, it’s been ages since I have blogged, can’t contribute to any specific reason, may be the same old indolence and some new indulgence, old meanderings and new musings but it was never due to lack of time. Have seriously thought whether I am into a phase known as “creative block”, but that’s the not the case. Mind which is human beings’ greatest asset can be the dangerous weapon too. Let not make the mind wander, its dirty game shall not leave any passage to escape.

What have I been doing? Well, over the last few months, travelled to new places, made new friends, dared to do things which I wanted to do or shied away. In short, heart had taken over the reins of my life, the sole dictator, curbing, controlling, ruling and raveling. It was a crazy, helluva ride, with life taking numerous turns, offering much more adventure, much more to venture, much more flavor, much more to savor before the grey strands, the wrinkles take over!

I’m back to this world of virtuality
With a hope to get closer to my reality!

3 comments:

Thoda Sa Paagal said...

I thought for a while, pondering what to write. There's not much I haven't told you, there's not a lot I can do to change your thoughts. I'd like to know one thing though, honestly - were the last few months more satisfying and happy than the rest of time when you weren't so? I can understand the sudden bout of change can indeed feel different but did you think sustaining such a difference would have really made a difference to your life? Oh boy, I just re-read my question and it doesn't even make sense to me. Let's see if U can get something out of it.

വാല്‍നക്ഷത്രം said...

Was about to write just a 'Welcome back'. But the comment above set me thinking. And I think all the "differences" really dont make a 'difference' in anyones life,but changes the perspective - of how one looks at life.And the cumulative output may be called 'experience'that one gets from ones life. And it is this experience only that counts. For which one lives and takes many many lives :)

whoami said...

@Thoda Sa Paagal
Tumhari writing mein tumhara pagalpan dikh raha hai

@വാല്‍നക്ഷത്രം
You are absolutely right!