About Me

My photo
Bespectacled with a body so thin A face that hides a sardonic grin!!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

What’s Your Rashee?

I am not reviewing the movie starring Ms Piggy Chops in a record breaking 12 avatars, but penning down my interpretation and investigation on the traits of various zodiac signs. These are based on my interactions with people who were/are part of my life during its various stages.



Aries: - He is modest, mellifluous and at times meddlesome!

Taurus: - He is taciturn, techie to the core, stay away from his temper!

Gemini: - He is genuine, gregarious but extremely garrulous!

Cancer: - He is open, organized, total home bird!

Leo: - He is sophisticated, scholarly and stubborn by nature!

Virgo: - He is creative, carefree and once in a while capricious!

Libra: - He is overtly motivated, mysterious, can be manipulative!

Scorpion: - He is sensible, sensitive, way too snobbish!

Sagittarius: - He is independent, positive and quite possessive!

Capricorn: - He is gleaming, gifted, certainly confused!

Aquarius: - He is unpredictable, unpretentious, awfully preoccupied!

Pisces: - He is a devoted, dreamer, perfectionist to the core!

Do you agree or disagree?

6 comments:

Nasirudheen said...

> Aquarius: - He is unpredictable, unpretentious, awfully preoccupied!

Am I ? :-)

whoami said...

@Nasirudheen
Don’t you agree? I am an Aquarian by the way!

SRISHA said...

You haven't included me :((

whoami said...

@Potter
Haven't I? You are a rare breed! Just kidding ;-)

mallu in lalaland said...

"HE"????

whoami said...

@mallu in lalaland
Corrected - He & She ;)