About Me

My photo
Bespectacled with a body so thin A face that hides a sardonic grin!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chasing dreams!!!

I am sitting back, sipping a coffee, gawking at my monitor and reading the lines by Paulo Coelho – “Follow your dreams, Transform your life!!!”.


















These brought back fond memories of my friend who exactly did what these lines said. I had a long conversation with him some days back. He is quite happy and contented with life.

He gave up his lucrative job to pursue his interest in sound editing. Nowadays his name is seen in almost all the Bollywood films. He took the biggest risk in life and it paid off in the end.

Chasing dreams is not a bad idea at all. Thank you my friend. Your life will be indeed an eye opener for many of us.

For all the dreamers out there, just a suggestion:-
You have two simple choices: Go back to sleep and dream or wake up and chase those dreams!!!

No comments: